Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Viva Las Vegas (pt 3)


The final stop on my trip was to the Neon Museum! If you've never heard of it, it's a MUST visit. The museum is non-profit and opened in 2012. It houses many of the old signage that was found on the old hotels on the strip as well as various motels and random signs along Las Vegas Blvd. I was in pure heaven. It was amazing. The gift shop was cute, too. At the price of $20, I would definitely go back again, and next time I'll have to come at night when all the neon lights are turned on!

{Tickets and more info can be found here}


On my way home, I stopped at my favorite desert diner Peggy Sue's and noshed on a burger, fries and milkshake, and it was nice to have a moment where I could just relax before the rest of the drive home, which was sure to be long. I love this diner because it's not too pricey and the waitresses are decked out in the cutest 1950s uniforms! Also, there's Elvis everywhere, and a gift shop that sells Elvis memorabilia and other retro icons, and they also have a counter where you can order ice cream. It's the bestttttt.


 Hope you enjoyed my little trip to Vegas!


1 comment:

  1. I loved your Vegas trip reports!! Makes me miss Vegas soooo much!!

    ReplyDelete